Wednesday 5 December 2012

RESEARCH ON CREATIVITY : HONG KONG CINEMA

Hmm, so here's the thing. This post is supposed to be the week 4 post, aye? However, I misunderstood what the lecturer meant by saying "this is your assignment" I thought he meant that this isn't a blog post, thus students need to do it separately like in Semester 1. We have the journal and the Types Of Media assignment. I did this one in Microsoft Words. After knowing that it's a blog topic, I tried to find a way to upload the file here......which turned out to be a failure..

The file is 18 pages long, if I just copy paste the whole thing, a mess will be created.

Therefore...

THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO THE LECTURERS. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE. HOWEVER, DUE TO THE FACT THAT DOCUMENTS CANNOT BE UPLOADED IN BLOGSPOT, I MADE A SPECIAL WORDPRESS ACCOUNT TO UPLOAD MY DOCUMENT THERE. I HOPE THE LECTURERS CAN VISIT THE LINK PROVIDED AND DOWNLOAD THE MICROSOFT WORDS FILE TO GET THE BLOG POST FOR WEEK 4.


I'M TERRIBLY SORRY









AND THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment