Monday 22 October 2012

INTERDEPENDENCE


Desktop Wallpaper : Schindler's List

Song on Playlist : Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires

Random thought : "have anyone wondered how handsome Nabi Yusof A.S was?"


FIRST DAY, FIRST SEMESTER

Hey, my name is Azhar. I skip the orientation and I don't stay at the hostel. My method or strategy of getting through university life is simple. "Go to class, and simply....get back home" Pardon my ignorance but yeap, I'm planning on doing that for the whole sem. Afterall...
\
This is not high school....

Every man for himself in this place...

Right?


FIRST DAY, SECOND SEMESTER

What was that again? Haha pardon that guy up there, he's just a kid thinking he's all big. On this day, I came to MMU, still not living in the hostel though. But just to point out the major difference, I'm now welcomed. Welcomed by the 'bro handshakes', welcomed by Sher Nee's smile.  Everybody was there, waiting for me. Yeah, it's a usual thing, isn't it? Friends do wait for friends and go together to class. As I walked with them today, I looked back at the way I walked here 3 months ago. I really love to be alone though, I have absolutely no problem with walking alone, after all the breeze is a great company.

But hey....

Being like this is kind of cozy as well, though. Having great people by my side. :D








I MUST HAVE BEEN A GOOD KID LATELY TO DESERVE PEOPLE LIKE THESE, HUH? HAHA




"All you can do is try to know who your friends are, as you head off to the war"

                                                                                          -  The Call (by Regina Spektor)

No comments:

Post a Comment